Panoptica's Jira integration enables you to create Jira tickets directly from various Panoptica features, such as Attack Path Analysis, Vulnerability Management, Security Posture, and Root Cause Analysis.
Prerequisites and Preparation
- Select a Jira project to be used by your team for managing Panoptica tickets.
- Make sure you have a default assignee for the Jira project. Due to personal data
considerations, Jira does not allow pulling the list of JIRA users. Any tickets created via Panoptica will be assigned to the default project assignee.
- Create an API token to be used for the integration. See Manage API tokens for your Atlassian account for details.
The Jira integration is configured from Panoptica's Settings page (Settings > Integrations > JIRA).
- In the Email Address field, fill in the email address of the default assignee of your Jira projectuser with Create Jira Ticket permissions in the relevant project (or Admin user).
- Create an API token for your Jira project, as described in Manage API tokens for your Atlassian account. Enter the token in the API Token field.
- In the Account URL field, fill in the domain of your Jira project.
- In the Project Key field...well, you get the idea.
- Choose the Issue Type that you want Panoptica to create in your Jira project: Task, Bug, or Story.
- Don't forget to click Save
Panoptica can only integrate with Jira projects containing default required (mandatory) fields, such as Project, Summary, and Description.
Custom required fields are not supported at this time.
Updated about 2 months ago